Before you get too excited for me, it's not going to happen. My best friend, Greta, and her husband are going to the Fan Expo and Fight in Vegas Memorial Day weekend. They have extra tickets and the idea was for me to go too. Unfortunately that's not going to happen so I will just have to live vicariously through them.
Greta and Hans went last year and super sweet Hans scored a signed picture of Faber for me. Faber is a close second for my favorite fighter, but at the time of the autograph he was my favorite. Needless to say I hope they get a chance to get Dan's for me this time. I won't be upset if it doesn't happen, after all this is their trip to enjoy not stand in line for me. It will be a bonus if they do though, plus I will get to hear all about the trip and who they met so that will be awesome!
Today's topic stolen from Dan Hardy
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:( sorry you are not able to go after all, but you can come hang out at our house...maybe I can punch someone for you!
ReplyDelete