
I received coupons to try out Lean Cuisine Salad Additions because I'm a bzzagent. My husband and I decided to try it out for dinner one night last week. We tried the southwestern chicken. It's pretty simple, open the package & there are several elements items inside. First you put the dressing in some water to thaw. Then you put the pouch with the chicken and veggies in the microwave for a few minutes. Add it to your salad (which you have to buy separately) along with the crunch tortilla strips, we added cheese which did not come with the package & your dressing.
It was quite tasty. We were both pleasantly surprised. However, the downside is it does not fill you up. If you are looking for a light lunch, it would be good. It is now a dinner size portion of food to me. I think it needs more protein.
Overall, I would give it 3 out 5 stars. Taste is good, but there needs to be more of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment