Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kroger Spring Dinners - Simple & Tasty



I received coupons to try out several different products from Kroger because I'm a bzzagent.

Let's start with the Moist & Tender pork tenderloin.  My husband marinated and grilled the pork loin.  It was so juicy, tender & delicious!  There was not much dinner conversation because we were too busy eating!!

The mashed potatoes were the refrigerated sides that you pop in the microwave.  My husband prepared these and I wasn't at home so I didn't get to taste it fresh out of the microwave, but instead had to reheat it.  I didn't love it, but it was okay.  My husband did like it and said they were really good. 

Now onto dessert....the cake mix and frosting.  I was SUPER doubtful about these products, but we had guests coming over and I needed a dessert so I whipped up some cupcakes.  Boy was I surprised at how good they were.  I would have thought they were made from name brand products if I hadn't made them myself. 

Kroger continues to surprise me with their quality store brand products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment