Anyone that knows me, knows that I love cheese. Thanks to Influenster, I recently tried Sargento Cheese Snacks and let me tell you they are a perfect addition to your snack repertoire. They have protein and calcium. Each stick is only about 80 calories. They are tasty. What else can I say, they are a perfect snack. I usually pair them with a piece of fruit or a few crackers and I'm completely satisfied. You should give them a try! #ChooseSargentoCheese
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Sargento Cheese Snacks - The perfect addition to your snack box!
Anyone that knows me, knows that I love cheese. Thanks to Influenster, I recently tried Sargento Cheese Snacks and let me tell you they are a perfect addition to your snack repertoire. They have protein and calcium. Each stick is only about 80 calories. They are tasty. What else can I say, they are a perfect snack. I usually pair them with a piece of fruit or a few crackers and I'm completely satisfied. You should give them a try! #ChooseSargentoCheese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment