
We all want to do what is best for our babies. Sometimes we think that means having to buy the priciest products, but that's not necessarily true. The Kroger Company stores have a line of baby products called Comforts for Baby. I received coupons to try some of these products for free because I'm a bzzagent.
One of my favorites is the baby wash. I have been using the nightime one that is lavendar scented. It's got a great scent and it's not overpowering. It lathers up nicely and doesn't irritate the skin.
We've also tried out the training pants and they are nice and soft, comparable to the bigger name brand ones. They have worked out well for us and they appear comfortable for my little guy to wear. They have a cute little design on them.
You should test them out for yourself!!

No comments:
Post a Comment