Today was my first time trying Quaker's Steel Cut Quick 3-Minute Oatmeal and I have to say that I am very impressed. My first impression was removing it from the microwave and the smell was amazing! I have the brown sugar and cinnamon variety. I could not wait to try it, although I did have to wait because it is supposed to cool and thicken for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Me waiting to feast on the delicious smelling oatmeal:
The texture is different than normal oatmeal, more chewy. I'm digging the texture as it feels like I am eating my breakfast rather than just swallowing it. It also has a different appearance, the oats are smaller. I couldn't really get a picture to do it justice.
I think I'm going to have to make the switch to Quaker's Steel Cut Oatmeal. The flavor is just as good as regular oatmeal, it has a better texture and smell. Nice job Quaker!
Please note that I received this product to try for free because I'm a bzzagent.

No comments:
Post a Comment