Let me start out by saying that I did not have high hopes for this pudding. Why you ask? Because of the name, Kozy Shack. It just doesn't say pudding to me. However, since I am a bzzagent and was getting to try NEW Kozy Shack® Indulgent Recipe™ Pudding for free, I thought why not give it a shot?
Using my free coupons from bzzagent, I went shopping at Kroger. They were out of all but one flavor, chocolate truffle. So I picked up two and carried them home. After dinner that night, I opened one up and with my first spoonful I was completely won over. I love this pudding! It is creamy and smooth and chocolate-y. It is perfect for satisfying a chocolate craving.
Since eating those first two packages, I have gone back to the store and bought more. This time I am eating the dark chocolate. Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding has become my new favorite after dinner treat.
***Normally there would be a picture here, but I have been too busy savoring every bite of this pudding to stop and take a selfie. Go get some for yourself and you'll understand!

No comments:
Post a Comment