Thursday, July 30, 2009

Comfort before cleavage

I almost always wear a sports bra. Unless my shirt is too lowcut, I am wearing one. If I could get away with not wearing one, I most certainly would go without. Alas, gravity is not my friend.


A few weeks ago, a friend stopped by to smoke a cigarette with me at work. When she saw me she asked me if I was pregnant. I told her not to my knowledge and asked why she asked. She said, "Because your boobs are huge." After a giggle I told her I was wearing a real bra and not a sports bra like I normally do. Her reply, "Oh, that's what it is."


Some people don't like the uni-boob you get from a sports bra. Personally, I could care less. It serves the purpose of holding them up and is 10 times more comfortable than a normal bra, so I wear them.


Today's topic stolen from Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment