We'll start with the appetizer - so not impressed! I got the box with mixed appetizers, one had pesto, one with mushrooms, and i can't remember the other one (cheese I think). I could only eat one of each. I shared them with my husband and friend and they only ate 1 bite each. My child spit it out.
On to the pizza, I got the pepperoni one. It was okay. Nice and garlicky, crust was nice but the cheese didn't all melt completely. I would have cooked it longer but I didn't want to burn the crust.
Now the dessert....I got the chocolate lava cakes. THEY WERE DELICIOUS! Pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds & you have a tasty little treat.
Of the 3, the only one I would buy again is the lava cakes. Highly recommend those!
Of the 3, the only one I would buy again is the lava cakes. Highly recommend those!

No comments:
Post a Comment