Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comforts for Baby

Because I'm a bzzagent, I received a coupon for Comforts Diapers, a pack of wipes & two toddler cups. I used my coupon to get size 4 diapers. We've been using them for a few days now and so far so good. They hold up well for during the day usage. The only thing is they are little plastic-y. We are used to more cloth-like diapers. I worry that he might get diaper rash although so far it has been okay.

I admit that we haven't tried them at night. We normally use Pampers for overnight and haven't had any leaks there. We have had some pretty full diapers during the day with Comforts and no leaks, but I'm still worried about trying overnight because I don't want to have to change the baby, the sheets, and me first thing in the morning.

As for the wipes, they are good. I'm not too particular about wipes. These aren't super thin so that's a plus.

I haven't tried the cups yet. My little one isn't ready for the hard top cups yet (meaning he refuses to drink out of them). I do like the design of them though.

All in all, I'd give the Comforts brand a passing grade. We will very likely buy the diapers in the future to use during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment